Troxel LLC, the worldwide leader in ASTM/SEI-certified equestrian helmets, has launched its Spring 2012 line, which includes new stylish colors, designs, and revolutionary fit system upgrade, to its line of physician-developed, high-performance headgear.
The first wave of the 2012 line combines a mix of colors and creative new graphics that are fun, edgy and fashionable:
- Exciting new graphics include the playful Unicorn design on the Legacy helmet that offers an exceptional child fit. The Unicorn Legacy is offered in pink and purple colors, in small and medium size.
- Troxel’s lightweight Dakota trail helmet is now offered with a rugged Mojave graphic. Both new graphics will be available in stores the end of February.
Troxel is also adding fresh new colors to its top-selling Spirit, Sierra, and Legacy Gold helmets:
- Sierra: Brown/Black, with new SureFit™ Pro - MSRP $119.95
- Legacy Gold: Graphite, with new SureFit™ Pro - MSRP $79.95
- Spirit: Lavender Dreamscape - MSRP $49.95
See all the Spring Line at TroxelHelmets.com/2012
In addition to the new graphics and colors, Troxel has upgraded its entire line of GPS III helmets to incorporate the new revolutionary SureFit™ technology in 2012, which adjusts to the shape of the rider's head for an unmatched level of comfort and stability. All Reliance, Sierra, Dakota and Legacy Gold helmets now incorporate the new SureFit™.
“Riders want protective headgear to meet rigorous safety standards as well as portray personality and reflect an updated fashion palette,” stated Shay Timms, CEO of Troxel. “The focus of our design team has been cutting edge colors, graphics and state-of-the-art fit advancements. We are excited to offer an even greater selection of color options to the market, just in time for spring riding.”
Troxel is the world's leading provider of ASTM / SEI certified equestrian helmets for competitive, schooling, and recreational riding. Established in 1898, Troxel is recognized for its innovative design and research leadership in headgear. Based in San Diego, California, Troxel now dedicates all its resources to equestrian helmets and related accessories, and has provided over three million helmets to the equestrian market.
- October 27, 2015