Troxel Sponsorship Request - Troxel Helmets
Thank you for considering Troxel Helmets to be part of your event and/or fundraising efforts. As part of our Mission, we are committed to supporting organizations that help the people and animals in the equine industry locally, nationally and around the world. One way we do this is by providing in-kind donations of product to charitable equine-related organizations. We are pleased for the opportunity to participate in your event or organization and sincerely appreciate your interest in our products. Please read below for procedures and guidelines regarding your donation request.
Policies and Procedures for Submitting an In-Kind Donation or Sponsorship Request:
- While we would like to be able to honor all requests for the many worthwhile causes, Troxel Helmets is unable to do so due to the volume we receive on a daily basis. Therefore, our first priority for in-kind donations is to non-profit charitable organizations in the United States with 501(c)(3) exempt status and Canadian organizations with a non-profit status by the Canada Revenue Agency. We do, however, welcome requests for shows, clinics, conventions, conferences, international requests and others that will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- All donation requests must be submitted online. We no longer accept requests via mail, email or social media.
- Please fill out the online donation form in its entirety for your request to be considered.
- Weaver Leather must receive your request at least 12 weeks prior to when the item is needed.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status in the United States or be designated with non-profit status by the Canada Revenue Agency. In order for your request to be considered, we ask that you please enter your organization's valid U.S. Tax Exempt ID number or Canadian BN/Registration number.
- Please remember that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- Upon submission of your request, you will receive an email acknowledging that your request was successfully submitted. Requests are reviewed on a weekly basis. If your organization is selected for contribution, we will contact you at the email address or phone number provided. We ask that you please refrain from contacting us to check on the status of your donation.
- Your local Troxel Helmets retailer may also be open to receiving donation requests. To find the retailer nearest to you, visit our Find a Retailer page.
- While Troxel Helmets does not monetarily sponsor individual rodeo contestants or queen candidates, alternative monetary sponsorships and/or donations for organizations and events are limited each year; therefore, such requests may require additional information. As part of our donation policy, Troxel Helmets is unable to provide support for candidates seeking officer status within any breed or other organization; fraternal, political, labor, athletic or social organizations and civic clubs; or for-profit businesses.