Your passion for riding is part of who you are. Whether you’re more at home on the trail or in the show ring, a protective equestrian helmet is an essential part of your horse riding gear and taking advantage of the latest safety advances every time you saddle up is a smart choice. This horse riding helmet’s innovative safety system features Mips® technology: a lightweight, low-friction layer inside the helmet that allows a multi-directional movement of 10-15 mm on certain angled impacts. The movement provided by this inner layer helps reduce rotational force to the rider’s head in the event of a fall. The Terrain’s highly-ventilated, feature-rich design pairs with the lightweight Mips® safety system for protection that is cool, comfortable and stylish.
Key Features Include:
- 12 extra-large vents strategically placed for maximum airflow and cooling
- Patented Coolcore® headliner moves moisture and sweat away from your body while dissipating heat
- Headliner is treated with FUZE technology for permanent, chemical-free, anti-odor performance that stands up to even the hottest riding conditions
- Frontal reinforcement cage for extra impact resistance without impeding ventilation
- Latest generation, micro-adjustable DialFit™ system for precise fit
- Mips® technology is based on decades of research studying brain injuries and helmet construction, making it a state-of-the-art protection system featured in helmets across a wide range of activities: horse riding, snowboarding, snow skiing, cycling, motorsports and rock climbing