The Terrain is the next level low profile equestrian helmet with 12 extra large vents and a frontal reinforcement cage for maximum airflow and added impact resistance. With a patented, moisture-wicking Coolcore® headliner treated with innovative FUZE technology that fights odor-causing bacteria, this helmet is engineered for cool, comfortable rides.
Key features include:
- Highly-engineered vents encourage airflow to keep you cool and comfortable
- Patented Coolcore® headliner moves moisture and sweat away from your body while dissipating heat
- Headliner treated with FUZE technology for permanent, chemical-free, anti-odor performance
- Latest generation, micro-adjustable DialFit™ system for precise fit
- Front cage reinforcement for added impact resistance; ASTM/SEI-certified
Free Shipping on all orders within the contiguous United States.
All orders placed on www.troxelhelmets.com will be processed (pending credit card approval) and shipped out of our distribution center within 2-3 business days from the day the order is placed. We try to ship your order to you quickly, regardless of shipping method.
Troxel Helmets does not ship on weekends or holidays. A ship confirmation will arrive via e-mail once your order is in transit thus providing a tracking number.
Shipping within the United States:
When you select Standard shipping, your order will ship by FedEx.
Standard Shipping orders within the continental United States are shipped by FedEx and will arrive within 3-6 business days (Monday-Friday, not including holidays) from the day they are shipped. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, APO or FPO addresses could take up to 14 days to arrive from the day they are shipped.
|Contiguous 48 States||3-6 Business Days|
|Alsaska/Hawaii||Up to 15 Business Days|
|APO/ FPO||Up to 14 Business Days|
FedEx Express is the carrier used for all Express shipments. FedEx will make their deliveries Monday – Friday, not including holiday’s and weekends. As with Standard Shipping orders, please allow 2-3 days for processing of your order. Express orders placed after 1:00 PM EST will not begin to get processed until the following business day. Express shipping is not available for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
Please review our Refund Policy to learn more about returning items if necessary.
Shipping Internationally (Outside of US)
We are pleased to be able to ship your Troxel Helmets products all over the world. However, at the time of purchase, any shipping charges will not be complete for these items. Once we have received your order, Troxel Helmets will contact a foreign shipper and obtain a cost to send your shipment. At that time we will charge your credit card the correct amount including shipping, handling and tax. Once the amount has been paid your order will be shipped. All prices reflected on this site, email messages, invoices, etc. are in USD only.
Customize your order
Over two years of research and development went into engineering the most ventilated helmet in the equestrian industry, the new Terrain™. This next generation, lightweight, low profile helmet is equipped with 12 extra large vents that deliver unmatched airflow and a newly-developed front cage that adds an extra level of impact resistance. The polycarbonate shell is co-molded to the EPS liner for the perfect combination of lightweight performance and strength. Innovations like a patented, cooling and moisture-wicking Coolcore® liner treated with odor-busting FUZE technology, a shatterproof, replaceable visor and a new micro-adjustable DialFit™ system take the Terrain™ helmet to the next level.
Highly Ventilated Helmet
- Introducing the equine helmet industry's leader in ventilation performance
- Highly engineered vents maximize airflow
- 12 extra large vents are strategically-placed for maximum cooling
- Comfortable, cooling and moisture-wicking Coolcore® liner
- Chemical-free cooling technology
- Moves moisture and sweat away from your body
- Dissipates heat to regulate core temperature
- Cooling lasts lifetime of material
- 100% machine washable
Eco-friendly FUZE Technology
- Permanent, chemical-free, anti-odor technology
- Uses a mechanical breakdown to kill bacteria rather than a chemical reaction
- Precisely targets only odor-causing bacteria and fungus that come in contact with the treated surface
- Proven to maintain efficacy for over 100 washes