Terrain™ with MIPS® Technology
Features Mips® technology: a lightweight, low friction layer in the helmet that allows multi-directional movement of 10-15 mm on certain angled impacts.Shop Now
Mips® - Safety For Helmets
We know from scientific research that the brain is particularly sensitive to rotations. In the event of an impact, the helmet technology provided by a MIPS safety system is intended to help reduce the impact of rotational energy on the head by enabling a relative movement between the head and helmet.
The rotational motion can cause brain injuries.
The Low Friction Layer is intended to help reduce the rotational motion to the head in certain angled impacts.
Highly Ventilated Helmet
U.S. Patents #9,121,642 and #8,440,119
Patented Coolcore® Headliner Technology
- CHEMICAL FREE COOLING TECHNOLOGY
- MOVES MOISTURE & SWEAT AWAY FROM YOUR BODY
- DISSIPATES HEAT TO REGULATE CORE TEMPERATURE
- COOLING LASTS LIFETIME OF MATERIAL
- 100% MACHINE WASHABLE
COOLCORE is a research - proven performance fabric technology that regulates temperature by managing heat & moisture.
Patent Pending US 62/744,490
Eco-Friendly Technology Stops Odor at its source
- PERMANENT, CHEMICAL FREE, ANTI-ODOR TECHNOLOGY
- USES A MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN TO KILL BACTERIA RATHER THAN A CHEMICAL REACTION
- PRECISELY TARGETS ONLY ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA & FUNGUS THAT COME IN CONTACT WITH THE TREATED SURFACE
- PROVEN TO MAINTAIN EFFICACY FOR OVER 100 WASHES
Sustainably enhances fabrics with greater cooling power and odor control that lasts the life of the product.
We are proud to offer a unique 60 - Day Test Ride Guarantee on our Terrain Helmets. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a Terrain Helmet, you can simply return it to the place of purchase along with the original receipt within 60 days for a full refund.