Last Friday, April 29, 2011, my daughter's life was saved by your remarkable product! She was on trail at the lope when her horse bucked her off landing on the front visor of her helmet. The visor shattered and she suffered a mild concussion and a black eye.

She couldn't remember what happened after the accident and was seeing "flashing lights" as she looked at the ground. She became nauseated while in the emergency room which was caused by the trauma. We had a rough couple of days but she's now back to her old, horse-loving self and she's looking forward to shopping for a new Troxel helmet to replace her old one. "It has to be blue this time!" she told me. She is my only child, irreplaceable, and precious and I will be forever grateful for your wonderful products. Your helments have now saved both of our lives! Gratefully, Lynn Freeman, California

 May 6, 2011
Load more comments

Share Your Story

Have you ever been involved in an equestrian accident? Please share your story with us, and we'll post in the Headsmart Testimonials to help promote rider safety.

Be sure to include a photo!

Send Your Story

By submitting your story, you are agreeing to these terms.